- Thank the person who nominated you in the blog post
- Answer the 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions to answer.
Big Thanks to Rosie//Hookup Culture for nominating me for this award 🙂
- Name one thing that made you smile this week: Being nominated for this award, definitely made my day!
- Name one thing that made you sad this week: Not being able to find my friends baby shower party. I Drove an hour and half to her shower but, I didn’t have the right address and she had no phone for me to contact her.
- How long have you been blogging?: Less than a month.
- What country are you from?: United States, born in Fountain Valley, CA.
- What’s one food you could never live without?: Lasana, my favorite dish!
- If you could have any job in the world what would it be? : To be the president to a million dollar company, that offers amazing benefits, takes care of their employees work/life balance & truly cares about making the world a better place.
- Do you want kids? Yes, twins, rare shot though lol
- Why or Why not? Not now because I have a lot to do and, I’m selfish right now. I prefer to spend $25 on a new lipstick than on diapers lol. In 5 years my answer will be different, I want at least 1.
- Single or in a relationship? Relationship
- How long have you been dating/how long have you been single? Dating for 4 years & Im Happily living with the love of my life ❤
Give one piece of advice : Be kind & encouraging to everyone you meet, especially you! In addition, appreciate each day and make the most of it.:)
I nominate the following blogs. If you don’t do awards, no prob! Just loving your blog and letting you know 🙂 Please check out these blogs:
- Un Break My Heart
- The Shameful Sheep
- What Sandra Thinks
- Micah Le Lann
- A Girl Being Real
- Love Talk
- Laura Living Life
My questions to you,
- Name one thing you can’t live without?
- Who is your top 3 biggest influence ?
- What inspired you to create your blog?
- What is a personal short term goal?
- Proudest accomplishment?
- What’s your favorite Song & singer/band?
- If you could be anywhere, where would you be?
- Favorite Quote?
- Best experience today?
- What makes you happy?
Give one piece of advice 🙂