With time flying by and a dozen of things to do, it’s important to plan for a successful day. This will result in completion of projects, less stress, and a productful life.
Here are four simple tips to help:
1.Having morning routine-This is the most important part of your day. It can be something intellectual or spiritual. By doing this your feed your brain, and retraining negative thoughts. Your not only starting your day positively, but your preparing for battles that lay ahead. I recently learned Tony Robin, morning routine. I love the process and find it motivating. You can also listen to audio that inspire, or enlighten you.
2.Create Goals– Pick a few goals you would like to achieve for the week. Write them down somewhere you can constantly see them.
3. Make a Daily to do list-Mentally invision the all the things you would liked to accomplish, based of your goals, errand, chores, etc. then schedule them in daily. Priorities them on the list, or write them how your day will flow. For meeting, appointment, events, I would write them on a monthly calander. This will remind you of the occassion. This can be on your planner, phone, calendar, or just a paper. Check them off as you accomplish them. In additition, visit the page you wrote your calendar and todo list often to keep them fresh in your mind.
- Go to bed early & Wake up early- If your not already, the beginning will be a challenge. However it will become an easy routine as you keep doing it. This will give you more time, and help create productful days.
- Not enough time to plan in the morning?- No problem. Set your day up the night before. I have that issue sometimes, and find planning in the night a perfect solution.
- Energy drained?- Easy fix, get some rest even if that means rescheduling. Its just as important to be flexible. Things happen, don’t stress you can always reschedule.
- Nothings working you can move forward?- Keep having the right Intentions. As time continues and you try your best to become a better person, habits will be created. Not only habits, but a positive mind.
Now, this is all simple. As easy as it seem, the biggest obstacle for me personally is Will Power. We can write down daily list, have a life organized 110%, but without the will power, we wont go as far. My best advice for this problem is to find something you want so bad, your willing to give anything to get it. Also, live for the day, but plan for the future. We’re only garanteed this moment, however we have made it this far, so why not plan for a better tomorrow?
Thanyou all for reading, please comment if you have any tips you want to share. Have a wonderful day, WordPress friends.